Digital Marketer | Social Media Strategist | Community Manager | Navy Veteran
Plushy Feely Corp.
Successfully turned around an underperforming department including creating processes/SOPs for e-Commerce systems, web development and site maintenance, eMarketing management and affiliate onboarding and management, resulting in a 75% reduction of customer service issues at 9 months, and 90% reduction by 14 months.
Improved operational functions and processes, which resulted in annual profits of over $1M in less than 12 months.
Coaching from Spirit
Executed full website redesign based on findings from prospect segmentation and competitive research, lead upsurge of 200%.
Free offer drop-offs reduced from 80% to 25%, experienced a user-engagement gain of 30%.
Boosted content engagement by 10% through combination of user feedback and A/B-testing-driven product flow optimization.
To continue winning the internet marketing game, your content has to be more than just brilliant — it has to give the people consuming that content the ability to become a better version of themselves.
– Michelle StinsonRoss, Managing Director of Marketing Operations, Apogee Results
recent work history
MS Office 365, G Suite,
Digital Marketing (Desktop, Mobile, and Social)
Brand Development and Management
Data Analysis (Google Analytics/Search Console)
SEO and SEM
Customer Service Management
CMS (WordPress) & Divi
Small Business Marketing
Social Media Marketing
Canva, iMovie, Camtasia, Adobe Spark
Email Marketing and e-Commerce (Keap, MailChimp, Constant Contact, 1ShoppingCart) Management
UNITED STATES NAVY
1986 – 1991
CALIFORNIA AIR NAT’L GUARD
Emergency Medical Technician
1991 – 1994
Data Analyst/Webmaster/Email Marketing
Plushy Feely Corp. San Rafael CA (worked remotely)
Feb 2018 – Mar 2020
Provided leadership and strategic planning and implementation for all marketing initiatives within a shared services environment. Oversaw marketing infrastructure including vision, goals, and program objectives to meet end-user and business needs.
- Turned around under-performing department by creating processes and SOPs for online systems
- Redesigned websites based on poor performance of previous designs
- Created email marketing campaigns saw Open Rate 8% to 32%, CTR 4% to 21%
- Established user engagement analytics strategy, providing first insight into how users interact with company websites and online store across desktop and mobile devices
- Spearheaded launch of monthly newsletter, resulting in 35% increase of new subscribers in 4 months
Full-time Virtual Assistant
client 1: Mclean Masterworks Inc.| client 2: Coaching from Spirit LLC (worked remotely)
Aug 2009 – Sep 2019
Managed all operational aspects of the businesses including but not limited to web design and management, content writing and editing, eCommerce platform management, customer service, affiliate management, and digital marketing creation and management.
- Improved operational functions and processes resulted in annual profits of over $1M in less than 12 months
- Executed full website redesign based on findings from prospect segmentation and competitive research, lead upsurge of 200%
- Free offer drop-offs reduced from 80% to 25%, experienced a user-engagement gain of 30%
- Boosted content engagement by 10% through combination of user feedback and A/B-testing-driven product flow optimization
Client Service Manager
AT&T, Bedminster NJ (worked remotely)
Nov 2000 – Jun 2005
Managed customer projects and served as the customer’s single point of contact throughout the project life cycle; working collaboratively with internal stakeholders on program deliverables.
- Administered 150 Corporate accounts working collaboratively with Provisioning, achieved 100% customer satisfaction rating post-service migration
- Coordinated service conversions and circuit installations with equipment vendors and customers, optimized account completions by 19%
- Served as intermittent team lead and reduced client escalations by 20%
What Folks are Saying
I’ve worked with Adonya in various industries for over 10 years. Although, she has a love and skill for quickly building compelling web sites, she has a deeper love and skill for analytic deep dives to see how those websites are/are not performing.
Here are some of her other skills (but not all):
- Social media marketing (design, planning and management)
- Business Analytics
- Email marketing (developing and managing campaigns as well as keeping the data clean.)
- eCommerce backend management (BigCommerce, GoDaddy, 1ShoppingCart, Infusionsoft, Ontraport)
- Graphic design
- Extensive customer success management on various platforms
- Website and server security (Webmaster)
If you need things done fast, she can make it happen for you.
If things are a mess, she can quickly help you clean it up.
For nearly 6 years, Adonya singlehandedly managed the backend of my business, which gave me the creative space to build and expand it.
Her extensive operational knowledge also gave me the confidence to stay focused on the more JOYful parts of my business, like mentoring my private 1-on-1 clients.
I am very grateful for Adonya’s extensive business knowledge (especially for virtual and spiritual companies) and for her connected and collaborative Spirit.